Merry Christmas
Wishing you and your loved ones a great Christmas and New Year and a wonderful 2022.
I love this time of year. There's a closure happening as well as a hope for the year ahead, plus everyone just seems nicer.
Except maybe Gavin, he should really chat to me about coaching...
ANYWAY... from me and my motivational speaking and leadership training business at Wade ... and from me and my thought leadership marketing business at Sharpin ... and from me and my family - my wife Lydia and daughter Zoe - may I wish you joy, health and love during this time of year, plus some time to pause and reflect on the year gone by and the year ahead.
And I'd like to wish you a wonderfully inspiring 2022 full of wonders and wins.
Merry Christmas! And see you in '22.
Tim Wade
Comments
Post a Comment